A very quick look at the Everlast plasma-cutter reviews shows how successful and important the company is in the world of metal work. While the greatness of metal work depends on those valuable skills you possess, getting the right machine to do the job is also very important.
The award-winning plasma cutters (The Everlast plasma cutters) are exceptional among the metal fabrication companies, best known for their speed, smooth and precision cuts, efficiency, and reliability.
If you’re a professional or a hobbyist and looking for the best machine to suit your needs, this cutter might be all you need.
Here are our top 3 picks of Everlast Plasma Cutter:
Best Features of Everlast Plasma Cutter
The front display
This has both a pressure gauge and a knob for adjusting the amps. It is also equipped with warning lights which help debug any missed connections.
The everlast plasma cutters are bagged with large punches in a small unit that makes cutting through thick metals very impressive just like cutting through a paper.
Pilot arc feature
This feature is so great that it allows easy cutting of painted and rusty metals.
Air pressure gauge/adjustment
This feature offers a quick and smart way to verify air pressure and for easy and painless air pressure adjustment
Overcurrent/air pressure/ duty cycle light indicators
This help protect the machine and also keeps one updated on his unit operating condition
The best plasma cutter is the one that operates smoothly on both120V and 220V. And the everlast plasma cutter agree to this feature. In addition to that, the switching process between the 120V and the 220V is easy.
Adjustable post flow
This control up to sixty seconds to extend the consumables and torch life
This feature simply indicates when the air pressure is sufficient enough to make a cut. It automatically stops the output when the air pressure is disconnected or when it is too low.
Top 4 Everlast plasma cutter Reviews for 2019
1. Power Plasma PILOT ARC Plasma-Cutter
- Redesigned new PowerPlasma 50S model with NEW upgraded IPT-60 torch
- 50 Amps of professional cutting power
- Blow-back start technology, Pilot Arc / 110/220v Dual Voltage
- CNC port for light gauge CNC use / T2/T4 / TIP SAVER OPTION
- Adjustable Post Flow timer of up to 60 seconds exends consumable and torch life
Ever been disappointed by a short-lived plasma cutter consumables and torches?
Well, this may be because you are using a plasma cutter with short post flow controls. Worry about that no more, the 50S 50amps PILOT ARC Plasma Cutter is here with the solution to your problem.
The post flow can be controlled to as many as sixty seconds. In that case, your device accessories and service parts live for a very long with no need of making replacements. Additionally, its air pressure gauge is situated right at the front of the machine to fast read the air pressure.
Looking at the cost and the long-term operating advantage, the 50S pilot arc plasma cutter is surely the best performing plasma cutter available in the market now.
This device features the Italian IPT60 torch design, it a great improvement on the older series of torches. This great improvement adds to the lifespan of the consumables and the new-tip saver function help limit Pilot arc time.
- Works as advertised
- 110/220v Dual Voltage
- Adjustable Post Flow Timer
- Highly reduced harmonic distortion
- An upgraded IPT60 torch
- Front Mounted air-pressure regulator
- Not recommended for use in close proximity to highly sensitive electronics
- Complaints about difficulty in the device warranty claiming process.
3. Everlast Power Plasma Plasma Cutter
- HF start is quick and reliable
- Great "starter" unit for Hobbyist or part time shop
- Low Current draw
- 3 Year (Parts and Labor) and 30 days money back
- Improved MOSFET design over older SuperCut 50P
If you are an expert in the metal works, I bet you have never come across a metal fab machine that is as versatile as the Everlast Power Plasma80S Plasma Cutter. While pilot arc built plasma cutter, it is also a dual voltage machine boasted of being three-in-one inverter cutter.
This machine can with no disappointment works greatly in all metal fabrication industry such as in the case of the aviation industry, shipbuilding body shop and vehicle assembly, domestic metal cutting and light construction environments.
Being the latest SuperCut Plasma-cutter from the Everlast, it is composed of numerous functionalities. The newly improved MOSFET inverter technology is far away better when compared with the ones in the older models.
If you’re looking for a basic cheap plasma cutter for DIYs or hobbies, you will find it a joy to use the 80S Plasma Cutter.
It is designed to fully get the work done! The 80S Everlast Plasma Cutter is not recommended for use in proximity to highly sensitive electronics or CNC applications due to its high-frequency design.
- Air pressure regulator
- 120V/240V Dual voltage capability
- Newly improved MOSFET inverter technology
- Gives you clean cuts
- The HF-start is quick, easy and reliable
- Low Current draw
- Not recommended for CNC use
- The cutting capability is affected by so many external factors
4. Everlast Power Plasma plasma
- Blowback start starts arc without the need of High Frequency which can interfere with surrounding electronics
- Easy starting with Blow Back Pilot arc allows easy cutting of rusty and painted metals
- Adjustable postflow timer for maximum consumable life
- Suitable for use with 11,000 W "clean power" generators.
- IGBT modules from Infineon (Siemens) improve reliability and performance while reducing overall weight
The list of the best Everlast plasma cutter cannot in anyway be completed forgetting to mention the Everlast PowerPlasma 60S plasma cutter.
Like the 50S Counterpart, the 60S plasma cutter is equipped with air pressure gauge positioned right at the front for easy reading and regulations. Also, it has comes with a light indicator which allow you to read the air pressure level appropriately.
In addition to that, you also get the benefit to conserve the front/consumables lifespan because of the adjustable post flow features. One remarkable difference between the 50S and the 60S is that the former works on the 50Amp while the later operates on the 60Amp.
This device has the Portability, convenience, and performance that will surely impress you. The machine is built on inverter platform which makes the use of IGBT-modules to reduce the weight, improve reliability and performance of the machine.
With so many cut capacity, it’s recommended for 3/4 inch daily cut and 1/4 to 1-inch severance capacity. The new improved IPT 60 torch Include the standard package.
In addition, the machine features a long-lasting Italian design with respect to blow back start, the pilot arc, and other consumables.
- Adjustable post flow timer
- Easy to start
- Improved reliability and performance features
- Cuts both rusty and painted metals smoothly
- Features the Air-pressure regulator and water trap.
- Quite heavy
- Cutting capability is affected by many factors
4. Everlast Power IGBT Plasma Cutter
- Adjustable Post Flow (power plasma only) control up to 60 seconds to improve consumable and torch life. Front air pressure adjustment makes adjusting pressure easy and painless. (Power Plasma only)
- Front air pressure gauge allows quick verification of air pressure. Over Current and Air Pressure light indicators keep you updated on your units operating condition. Suitable for use with 8500 W "clean power" generators
- 50AMP 220Volt 50/60Hz Plasma Cutter. Cuts 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch
The 50 IGBT Plasma Cutter is ranked top on the list not just by chance. This so because the easy starts pilot arc makes this machine to be user-friendly and easy to cut painted and rusted metals. Simple to handle torches and cheap service parts/consumables.
Been a high-duty cycle at 60% of rated AMP capacity, this enables you to make exceptionally smooth clean with less effort. You can virtually cut all types of metal with this machine.
The adjustable post flow regulates up to sixty seconds to extend the consumables and torch lifespan. The front air pressure gauge allows you to easily adjust and regulate the air pressure. The overcurrent and the air pressure indicators give a warning and keep you updated on the unit operating conditions.
Above all, this machine is suitable for use with the 8000W posted generators. Not to be too biased, while this plasma cutter is highly respected, there are other great plasma cutters you can get out there in the market. Don’t wait to be told, get yours now!!!
- Cuts virtually any piece of metal with ease
- Works efficiently
- Easy to get spare parts
- Gives exceptionally smooth cuts
- Has a current light indicator
- Simple to use
- The device has no bells/whistles
- Some complaints about an unclear user manual.
Cutters and welders are best known for their speed and efficiency in cutting heavy metal with great consistency.
To this regard, we advise you make a debut to the world of plasma-cutting by investing in one of the above listed Everlast plasma cutters and enjoy a smooth hassle free work. We recommend the Everlast Power Plasma 80S Plasma Cutter for both professionals and first-time users alike, for long life service in the shop, in the field or at home.